Preferred Protection Plan
Roadside Assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
No Deductible Required
- Towing and Wrecker Service: Up to $100 per occurrence to transport the vehicle and/or tow vehicle to the nearest repair facility in the event of mechanical breakdown.
- Flat Tire Change: Up to $100 per occurrence to mount an inflated spare tire provided by you.
- Emergency Gas Delivery Service: Up to $100 per occurrence for the gas delivery service, excluding the cost of gas.
- Battery Jump Service: Up to $100 per occurrence for the battery jump service.
- Key Lockout Service: Up to a $100 per occurrence for the locksmith service excluding the cost of the replacement key.
No Deductible Required
- Rental: Up to $30 per every 8 labor hours, or portion thereof, of applicable labor time required to complete the repair, up to a maximum of $150 of each repair visit in the event of a mechanical breakdown*.
- Trip Interruption: Up to $150 a day, for a maximum of 3 days applies for receipted motel and restaurant expenses, up to $450 per mechanical breakdown*. No Deductible Required
- Road Hazard Tire: Up to $20 for each tire repair or $150 for each tire replacement per occurrence, up to a maximum of $600 during the term of the contract.
- Paintless Dent Repair: In the event, your vehicle incurs a covered dent/ding after the purchase of this vehicle service contract, we will pay to have the dent/ding removed.
Peace of mind for the open road
Preferred Protection plan provides you the peace of mind of knowing you are protected against the cost of covered mechanical breakdowns*.
All coverages and benefits of your vehicle service contract are fully transferrable to a subsequent private owner (subject to qualification and transfer fee).
Repairs can be performed by the dealer who sold you the vehicle service contract or at any licensed facility in the United States or Canada.
You will have access to a claims specialist to assist you should a covered mechanical breakdown* occurs.
Commercial Use Coverage
(only for new vehicle plans) Provides coverage for units defined as Commercial Use Units.
Consequential Loss Coverage
Provides coverage for the repair of a covered component if the failure of the covered component was caused by the action or inaction of a non-covered component.
*A mechanical breakdown is the failure of a covered part under normal service.