2020 Honda Pilot MPG
If you’re in the market for a fuel-efficient SUV, check out the 2020 Honda Pilot MPG ratings. Not only is the Honda Pilot fuel-efficient, but it’s also stylish and comfortable. Take a closer look here at the Honda Pilot fuel economy, performance specs, and features, and then head to Rudolph Honda for a test drive.
Honda Pilot Fuel Economy and Engine Options
The 2020 Honda Pilot comes in a number of engine, transmission, and drivetrain configurations. The Pilot lineup features a remarkable 3.5L V6 engine that provides a powerful 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque, ideal for those weekend adventures around Las Cruces, NM. Here is a summary of the various Honda Pilot MPG ratings and engine options according to trim level:
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: AWD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring, Elite, and Black Edition: AWD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot LX, EX, and EX-L: 2WD with the 6-speed automatic transmission: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Available on the Honda Pilot Touring: 2WD with the 9-speed automatic transmission: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
Honda Pilot Performance and Technology Features
The Honda Pilot is known for its outstanding performance on Alamagordo, NM roads. It takes ownership to the next level with additional safety and technology features that deliver safer handling when driving. You will always feel protected and in control behind the wheel of this popular SUV thanks to features like:
- HondaLink: You can stay connected to your Honda model’s fuel range, service schedule, and more whether inside your car or not.
- Eco Assist System: This system will inform you of the status of your fuel usage to help you improve overall efficiency when braking or accelerating.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management AWD: This system improves the way your Honda handles in less than perfect road conditions.
Experience the Honda Pilot Fuel Economy at Rudolph Honda
Now that you’ve had a chance to review the Honda Pilot MPG ratings, you’re probably anxious to experience the Honda Pilot in person. Head over to Rudolph Honda near Van Horn to get a closer look at our new Pilot inventory and to hear about our new vehicle specials. Let’s get you behind the wheel of a new Honda Pilot today! Give us a call! In the meantime, see how it compares to the Toyota Highlander or Acura MDX.
*19 city/27 highway/22 combined mpg rating for 2WD 6AT trims. 18 city/26 highway/21 combined mpg rating for AWD 6AT trims. 20 city/27 highway/23 combined mpg rating for 2WD 9AT trims. 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg rating for AWD 9 AT trims. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary based on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
More from Rudolph Honda
Midsize SUVs don’t get much better than the 2021 Honda Pilot, a vehicle with an amazing level of flexibility for Las Cruces, NM drivers. There are seven total 2021 Honda Pilot configurations, and no matter what kind of life you lead, there’s a Honda Pilot trim level for you. Rudolph Honda has the story and some info on…
The perennial favorite model for those who want both high performance and fuel savings, the 2020 Honda Civic is now on the El Paso market. Your Honda Civic fuel economy depends upon your engine and trim selection, and Rudolph Honda has a thorough list of the savings and performance you’ll get out of your Honda Civic MPG…
Once you get behind the wheel of the 2020 Honda CR-V, it’s easy to see why it has become such a popular vehicle among Las Cruces, NM drivers. No matter which of the Honda CR-V trim levels that you choose, you can expect an SUV that is loaded to the brim with comfort and convenience features. Rudolph Honda…